By Clicking "Submit and Checkout", you agree to the Terms and Privacy Policies as Posted on Floridasmart.com and to the following terms. You acknowledge and agree that:
(1) FloridaSmart.com ("FS") shall maintain the right, in its discretion, to accept or reject your submission for a verified listing for any reason. Your credit card will not be processed until your listing is verified and confirmed.
(2) Your credit card will be billed according to your selection of monthly or annual billing. (2a) Billed monthly, you will be billed $9.50 per month for a minimum of 12 months (total for the year, $114). Monthly billing will continue after the initial 12 month cycle until cancelled by you. (2b) Billed annually, you will be billed $96 for one year. Billing will continue annually until cancelled by you. Placement will only be cancelled if you break our terms or add content that is not permitted according to our subscription policies.
You may cancel your subscription at any time prior to the next annual cycle.
(3) Payments are non-refundable. No partial refunds will be made for any reason.
(4) Rates are subject to change prior to your next billing cycle. You will be locked into the current rate for the 12 month period for monthly and annual billing. If rates increase before your next billing period, you will be notified and may cancel your verified listing subscription at any time to prevent further charges.
(5) Your listing will be placed in one category + one city per subscription. Our editors will select the most appropriate category. If you are not in a specific city, our editors will contact you for city and locale options.
(6) You agree not to violate any copyright or other intellectual property of any other person or entity and that any and the information you provide is yours or you are legally permitted to represent the entity you are submitting. All information that you provide is true and accurate to the best of your knowledge.
(7) These terms and conditions shall be governed by, and construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida